- Three US States Going After BlockFi In Regulatory Crackdownby Taylor Scott on 25th July 2021 at 5:47 am
New Jersey, Texas, and Alabama have individual state regulators issuing concerns that New Jersey-based DeFi firm, BlockFi, is offering unregistered securities. Regulators seem to particularly point to BlockFi’s Interest Account (BIA), which offers rates that consumers are now becoming accustomed to in DeFi – but that have blown traditional […]
- Tether To Conduct An Audit To Negate Claims Concerning Transparencyby Asad Gillani on 25th July 2021 at 2:04 am
The Tether general counsel has declared an official audit in few months. USDT is a popular stablecoin occupying the third position in global digital assets. As it’s on blockchain that cybersecurity experts deem unhackable, the majority today trusts its security. Related Reading | Cardano Aims To Facilitate Users With Smart Contracts However, […]
- 3 reasons why Bitcoin price has not been able to rally back above $40Kby Cointelegraph By Jordan Finneseth on 25th July 2021 at 1:30 am
Bitcoin bulls appear to be back, but a strengthening U.S. dollar, a new wave of COVID-19 infections and low trading volumes threaten the current recovery.
- This classic trading pattern signaled that Bitcoin price had hit a topby Cointelegraph By Rakesh Upadhyay on 25th July 2021 at 12:05 am
In technical analysis, traders interpret the head and shoulders formation as a strong sign that a trend reversal is in process.
- Over 100 Creators Under the Name ‘NFT 256’ Present Their Artwork ‘NFT256 WORLDS’ for Auction on NFT STARSby Press Release on 24th July 2021 at 10:56 pm
Sydney, Australia The new NFT marketplace NFT STARS has announced the auction of the audio-visual artwork titled “NFT 256 WORLDS“. The visual aspect was created by an artistic collective by the name NFT 256, and a famous Russian musician took part in the creation of the original soundtrack for the drop. The auction starts on July The post […]
- Bitcoin Bulls Must Hold Key Price Level This Weekend or Bullish Momentum Will Be Lost, According to Top Crypto Analystby Daily Hodl Staff on 24th July 2021 at 10:05 pm
Top crypto analyst and trader Michaël van de Poppe is discussing key Bitcoin (BTC) price levels as the flagship cryptocurrency consolidates above $33,000. In a new video, Van de Poppe says that although Bitcoin appears to be in a slight bullish period, especially in the wake of news that Tesla and SpaceX hold BTC on The post Bitcoin Bulls Must […]
- Uniswap Labs Limits Access To Certain Tokens, What It Could Mean For The DeFi Sectorby Reynaldo Marquez on 24th July 2021 at 10:00 pm
Software development studio Uniswap Labs (UL) announced the restriction of certain tokens via the app.uniswap.org domain. The company claims to be taking part in “creating a better” financial system and has taken the decision after reviewing the regulatory landscape and the actions of other “DeFi interfaces”. The token removed from the […]
- Powered by the people: 3 altcoins whose tweet volume spiked before a strong rallyby Cointelegraph By Kirill Bryanov on 24th July 2021 at 9:52 pm
In some cases, unusually high tweet volume can signal that an asset is about to soar, but traders should mind the context.
- SpaceX owns BTC, daily Dogecoin volume soared to nearly $1B in Q2, Grayscale eyeing DeFi and ETF: Hodler’s Digest, July 18–24by Cointelegraph By Editorial Staff on 24th July 2021 at 8:30 pm
- NatWest Executive Warns: The UK Is a Paradise For Crypto Scammersby Dimitar Dzhondzhorov on 24th July 2021 at 8:15 pm
According to David Lindberg, the crypto market in the UK is the “worst,” and investors should be cautious when trading there.