- Crypto Analyst Predicts Dogecoin Price Pump Of Epic Proportions To $0.7, Here’s Whenby Scott Matherson on 6th December 2023 at 3:00 pm
A crypto analyst has shared his projections on the future trajectory of the foremost meme coin, Dogecoin (DOGE). He also hinted as to when DOGE would experience this tremendous rally that would make it rise to $0.7. When DOGE Will Hit $0.7 In a post shared on his X (formerly Twitter) platform, crypto analyst Captain Faibik stated that an “epic […]
- Ramp and GFAL Team Up to Simplify Crypto Access for Gamersby Andrew Turner on 6th December 2023 at 3:00 pm
Discover how Ramp and GFAL are simplifying crypto access for gamers with $GFAL, a token that powers blockchain games.
- Tether’s (USDT) Market Cap Peaks at $90 Billion Amid Renewed Confidenceby Chayanika Deka on 6th December 2023 at 2:54 pm
USDT has hit an all-time high of $90 billion, defying regulatory headwinds.
- Legacy media skepticism playing catch up to Bloomberg for Bitcoin coverageby Liam ‘Akiba’ Wright on 6th December 2023 at 2:45 pm
Recent developments in crypto, particularly Bitcoin’s price surge, starkly contrast with the continued skeptical and sensationalist coverage by legacy media. Granted, Bitcoin’s journey in the digital currency landscape has often been tumultuous, marked by significant price fluctuations and evolving public perceptions. However, despite a […]
- Lawmakers’ fear and doubt drives proposed crypto regulations in USby Cointelegraph by Mitch Eiven on 6th December 2023 at 2:38 pm
If the Digital Asset Anti-Money Laundering Act were to become law, many cryptocurrency providers would have to learn how to comply with the same regulations as traditional financial institutions.
- Bitcoin’s new regional price trend sees Asia and Europe in bullish sprint, US leads chargeby James Van Straten on 6th December 2023 at 2:25 pm
Quick Take The current trading session reveals an enthralling episode in the Bitcoin saga, with substantial price fluctuations in all three major regions. The metric spotlighted here marks the 30-day change during standard working hours (8 AM to 8 PM) for Asia, Europe, and the United States. This assessment relies on a dual-step process: the The […]
- Artists aim to thwart AI with data-poisoning software and legal actionby Cointelegraph by Shiraz Jagati on 6th December 2023 at 2:02 pm
With AI-generated content continuing to evolve, the advent of data-poisoning tools capable of shielding an artist’s works from AI could be a game changer.
- Coinbase Introduces New Features For Global Remittancesby Godspower Owie on 6th December 2023 at 2:00 pm
Coinbase, an American-based cryptocurrency exchange, has revealed its latest wallet features for transferring money internationally without going through the traditional hurdles. Significance Of Coinbase New Transfer Features On Tuesday, Coinbase announced its latest feature for its wallet to simplify and hasten global money transfers. The new […]
- Texas Bitcoin Mining Operation Shutdown By Host’s Armed Securityby Mark Goodwin on 6th December 2023 at 2:00 pm
A 125MW Bitcoin mining facility run by Rhodium Enterprises was forced to shutdown last week by Rockdale, TX site operator and Riot Platform’s subsidiary Whinstone Inc. after armed security entered the premises.
- New Jersey bill seeks to classify digital assets sold to institutional investors as securitiesby Oluwapelumi Adejumo on 6th December 2023 at 1:52 pm
A bill that categorizes cryptocurrencies sold to institutional investors as securities was introduced to New Jersey’s general assembly on Nov. 30 by Assemblyman Herb Conaway Jr. The proposed legislation mainly focuses on virtual currencies directly sold to institutional investors as it explicitly states: “This bill classifies all virtual […]