- Jack Dorsey’s Twitter exit sparks speculation of full-time Bitcoin roleby Samuel Wan on 1st December 2021 at 2:00 am
Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey announced on Monday that he’s resigning his position at the company, sparking rumors of moving into a dedicated crypto role. The post Jack Dorsey’s Twitter exit sparks speculation of full-time Bitcoin role appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Eth2 devs put out call to community to help test out the Mergeby Cointelegraph By Brian Quarmby on 1st December 2021 at 1:47 am
As the transition to Eth2 edges closer, Ethereum developers have launched a program for the non-technical users and technical users alike to help test the upcoming Beacon Chain merge.
- Grayscale tells SEC ‘no basis’ to approve Bitcoin futures ETFs and not spot ETFsby Cointelegraph By Brian Newar on 1st December 2021 at 1:23 am
A letter to the secretary of the SEC outlines discrepancies in its rejection of Bitcoin spot ETFs and acceptance of Bitcoin futures ETFs.
- Grayscale Strikes Back Against SEC’s ETF Rejectionsby Mike Dalton on 1st December 2021 at 1:04 am
- Bitcoin Is The World’s Most Efficient Value Settlement Networkby Dylan LeClair And Sam Rule on 1st December 2021 at 1:00 am
On-chain analytics show Bitcoin is the most efficient value settlement network, settling more than $60 trillion in transfer volume to date.
- As Ruling Class Plunder Becomes The Norm, Bitcoin Lets Individuals Stand Upby Marty Bent on 1st December 2021 at 12:00 am
By opting into money that is built on proof of work, individuals are calling out the increasing ruling class plunder, vocally or silently.
- Grayscale Launches Solana Trust Following Investors ‘Appetite’by Julia Arvelaiz on 30th November 2021 at 11:59 pm
Grayscale Investments, the largest cryptocurrency fund in the world, announced a Solana trust, adding the growing cryptocurrency to its list of product offerings. They have shown great interest in Solana’s performance and see a near and long-term potential in it because of its capability for experimentation. In a public release, Grayscale […]
- Hedge Fund Chief’s Inflation Prediction And What it Could Mean for Crypto (Opinion)by Wesley Messamore on 30th November 2021 at 11:51 pm
Phil Orlando from Federated Hermes believes inflation rates will continue to skyrocket. But that could be a bad thing for crypto investors.
- David Marcus Leaves Meta, Facebook, and Noviby Mike Dalton on 30th November 2021 at 11:11 pm
- Crypto Giant Grayscale Exploring Two Ethereum Rivals After Launching Support for Solanaby Daily Hodl Staff on 30th November 2021 at 11:05 pm
The world’s largest digital asset manager just announced the launch of a single-asset investment product exposing its holders to Solana (SOL) – and support for more Ethereum competitors may be imminent. In a press release, Grayscale announces the new Solana Trust, which will join its other 13 single-asset crypto investment products. “The […]