- Fed denies Custodia Bank application to join the Federal Reserve Systemby Cointelegraph By Derek Andersen on 27th January 2023 at 5:02 pm
The bank applied for the application in 2019 and sued the Fed in an attempt to speed up a decision.
- Bithumb Offices Raided as Legal Woes Pile up (Report)by Chayanika Deka on 27th January 2023 at 5:01 pm
The raid centers around suspected price manipulation of an unidentified coin.
- Senator Ted Cruz Is Bringing Bitcoin To The Capitol With Vending Machinesby BtcCasey on 27th January 2023 at 4:59 pm
The Texas Senator has introduced a resolution requesting Capitol vendors to accept bitcoin.
- NFTs worth millions disappear from prominent Web3 builder’s walletby Dorian Batycka on 27th January 2023 at 4:51 pm
Kevin Rose, the founder of the NFT collection Moonbirds, had his personal wallet hacked on January 25, draining it of NFTs worth millions. The post NFTs worth millions disappear from prominent Web3 builder’s wallet appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Bearish Signs for Ripple Appear, Will $0.40 Hold? (XRP Price Analysis)by CryptoVizArt on 27th January 2023 at 4:46 pm
Presently, XRP’s price action is not looking overly promising against either USDT or BTC. Things could worsen in the coming days if all remains as it is right now. Technical Analysis By: Edris XRP/USDT Daily Chart On the daily chart, the price continues its struggle to break above the $0.43 resistance level, following a push
- Polygon (MATIC) Surges Nearly 10% As zkEVM Network Update Draws Nearby Samuel Edyme on 27th January 2023 at 4:30 pm
Amid the ubiquitous rally in the crypto market, multiple crypto assets including MATIC have climbed higher highs, thriving to reach their peak and beyond. While the catalyst behind the rally might be unclear, Polygon’s (MATIC) bullish trend could be a part of its upcoming zkEVM Network update. As the launch draws near, investors have continued […]
- FTX Wants to Subpoena Bankman-Fried’s Inner Circleby Tom Carreras on 27th January 2023 at 4:23 pm
FTX under John Ray is seeking court approval to subpoena Sam Bankman-Frieds immediate family, Joseph Bankman, Barbara Fried, and Gabriel Bankman-Fried, as well as the exchanges former executives. A List…
- Bitcoin Investors Turn Greedy For First Time Since March 2022by Hououin Kyouma on 27th January 2023 at 3:30 pm
Data shows investors in the Bitcoin market have turned greedy for the first time since March 2022, after what was the longest stretch of fear ever. Bitcoin Fear And Greed Index Now Points At “Greed” The “fear and greed index” is an indicator that tells us about the general sentiment among investors in the Bitcoin (as well as the wider […]
- Institutional Investors Believe One Crypto Asset Has the Most Compelling Growth Outlook in 2023: CoinSharesby Daily Hodl Staff on 27th January 2023 at 3:30 pm
Digital assets manager CoinShares says most institutional investors believe one crypto asset has the most growth potential this year. In the latest Digital Asset Quarterly Fund Manager Survey, CoinShares says there is a 20% increase in bullish sentiment among investors for smart contract platform Ethereum (ETH). “Ethereum has seen a dramatic […]
- Aptos Leads L1 Trade With 130% Gains, Bitcoin Bulls Fight For $23K, Sentiment Improves: This Week’s Recapby George Georgiev on 27th January 2023 at 3:29 pm
Aptos is this week’s hottest story, gaining over 130% in seven days. Bitcoin’s dominance, however, continues increasing as BTC outperforms the altcoin market.