- $12M in Bitcoin Stolen in the Latest DeFi Hack Against the Cross-Chain Protocol pNetworkby Jordan Lyanchev on 20th September 2021 at 10:15 am
Another hack in the decentralized finance space has resulted in more than $12 million in bitcoin swiped.
- Binance reportedly under investigation in the US for insider tradingby Oluwapelumi Adejumo on 20th September 2021 at 10:00 am
Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, is under a fresh investigation by United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) for possible insider trading and market manipulation. The post Binance reportedly under investigation in the US for insider trading appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Stratis Joins ‘APPG Blockchain’ to Help Guide UK Blockchain Policyby Press Release on 20th September 2021 at 9:37 am
[PRESS RELEASE – London, United Kingdom, 20th September 2021] Stratis has joined the UK’s All Party Parliamentary Group on Blockchain (APPG Blockchain) to contribute its knowledge and experience of deploying blockchain for innovative use-cases. APPG Blockchain includes organisations like Capita, the IOTA Foundation, SAP and the British […]
- ‘We are at war’ with crypto, says Turkish President Erdoğanby Cointelegraph By Erhan Kahraman on 20th September 2021 at 9:34 am
The Turkish government’s plans for cryptocurrencies draw a stark contrast to its central bank digital currency intentions.
- Crystal is Has Introduced its Latest Product: the Crystal Block Explorer!by Press Release on 20th September 2021 at 9:33 am
[PRESS RELEASE – Please Read Disclaimer] Crystal Block Explorer is an open search engine. With this bitcoin blockchain search tool, you can: visualize transactions and address interactions, check an address and its owners, and check its riskiness. With the Crystal Block Explorer, you can get a comprehensive overview of the Bitcoin Blockchain […]
- RFOX GAMES Play-to-Earn KOGs SLAM! Interview with RedFOX GM Fadzly Yusofby Bit Media Buzz on 20th September 2021 at 9:27 am
Southeast Asian based RFOX Games (a subsidiary of RedFOX Labs $RFOX) has released its free-to-play game KOGs SLAM! in closed beta. The Bitcoin News finds out more about the KOGs SLAM! digital gaming experience and the collaboration with YGG (Yield Guild Games).Q. Please introduce yourself and what you do at RFOX Games.I’m Fadzly Yusof, General […]
- The BMeebits.com Collection of 3D NFT Models on the Binance Smart Chain was Sold Out in 12 hoursby Press Release on 20th September 2021 at 9:26 am
[PRESS RELEASE – Please Read Disclaimer] The minting of 3D models from the BMeebits NFT collection began on September 10th and finished the same day, faster than analogous projects with big names such as TronMeebits and Larva Labs. The volume of the BMeebits minting amounted to 1.7 million dollars. The BMeebits collection of 3D NFT
- DeSpace Protocol IDO launch set for September 20, 2021by External Team on 20th September 2021 at 9:24 am
Fast-rising blockchain platform DeSpace Protocol is set to hold its highly anticipated IDO from September 20 to September 21 2021. The DeFi and NFT hub revealed this information in its Medium channel and noted key details about the IDO event. DeSpace Protocol IDO will be held across three IDO launchpad platforms: DuckDAO.io, A2DAO.io and […]
- El Salvador buys 150 more Bitcoin as BTC falls to $45,000by Shaurya Malwa on 20th September 2021 at 9:21 am
El Salvador purchased 150 more Bitcoin today as it looks to add to its existing Bitcoin coffers, President Nayib Bukele confirmed in a tweet today. The post El Salvador buys 150 more Bitcoin as BTC falls to $45,000 appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Stratis joins ‘APPG Blockchain’ to help guide UK blockchain policyby blockchainnews on 20th September 2021 at 9:19 am
London, United Kingdom, 20th September, 2021, Stratis has joined the UK’s All Party Parliamentary Group on Blockchain (APPG Blockchain) to contribute its knowledge and experience of deploying blockchain for innovative…