Before using this site, please make sure that you note the following important information:
Do your Own Research
- The content on this website is intended to be used, and must be used for informational purposes only. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances.
- I am not an investment advisor and I do not give investment advice, I have no access to non-public information about publicly traded companies or any other investments discussed on this website. For advice concerning investment decisions, tax or legal advice you should consult a professional. This website is not regulated by the Financial Services Authority or any other regulatory agency in any country.
- Please remember the following important investment warnings.
- The value of shares, bonds, metals and other investments, and the income derived from them can go down as well as up. It is possible you could lose some or all of your capital.
- Investors may not get back the amount they invested – losing one’s shirt is a real risk;
- Peer to Peer lenders are not banks, and as with any investment, remember your capital is always at risk and there is no government backed insurance such as the FDIC in the US or FCSC in the UK to protect your capital. It is possible you could lose some or all of your capital. Don’t invest money you can’t afford to lose.
- Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
I’m not associated with any of the investment platforms I use. Everything described here reflects my experience and my opinion. This blog however may contain affiliate links. If you click on any links and decide to invest in any of the products or services, I might earn a bonus. Sometimes you will also receive a small bonus for using my links when you sign up with an affiliate as I try to negotiate a win/win whenever I can .